Agnostic.com

3 3

LINK Incels are having plastic surgery to attract women, but it won't work - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

When they stop seeing women as objects to fulfill their desires and start seeing them as humans and equals; and learn how to have relationships then maybe they can learn how to have fulfilling relationships. And yes, maybe they can get laid. Why do boys grow up this way?

HippieChick58 9 June 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

TY for posting this, a whole segment of society I was somewhat unaware existed. The misogynists have banned together and blame it on women, same game new level of hate and violence.
Unfucking believable if I had not read it.
Grow a pair takes on a whole new meaning.
This mindset filters throughout society and is part of the problem with many of our elected officials - it is the only explaination I can come up with for mitch mcconnell's hateful behavior. Either that or he is a traitor working for the China or the Russians.

@Antidronefreeman The general populace are not the problem, same as with the U.S.
Our leaders are the problem.
Please explain why mitch blocks so much good legislation, or putin's enemies have a habit of dying and China, well control issues are legendary.
When a truly disfunctional person has power I do not see a lot of pleasant outcomes.

Never should have gone in there but the munitions machine needed to be fed. The individual collateral damage and not the driver, money and power. Mob rule certainly is not the answer. Peace is wonderful but like a dry drunk who has not dealt with why they drank the ego will seek chaos. Peace and empathy are teachable just like hate and chaos are taught.

Terribly insecure or brain dead or just plain stupid

bobwjr Level 10 June 16, 2019

Not enough meaningful relationship with family?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:361402
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.