Agnostic.com

4 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Another great example of why religion and government (the public) need to be separate. In the real world you get fired for shit like this.
SMH at this level of willful ignorance and meanness.

Is this asshat counseling people on the omnipotence of gawd? sigh

Welcome to the Dark Modern Age, climate change is a hoax and vaccines kill people.

MizJ Level 8 June 16, 2019

@Athena It is a fact, not all the preventative things in modern medicine are safe for ALL people.

@Athena Here's the problem with that argument, I will ignore that it's friend of a friend hearsay (the hallmark of urban legends). First, my knowledge comes from the study of microbiology in classrooms and labs. Science fascinates me.

The "study" that claimed dangers of vaccines contained falsified information, it was disproven and the doctor that authored it is barred from practicing medicine. A Playboy Bunny/actress spread the lies and it went viral. People heard the lies over and over and they became "facts". Are vaccines completely without risk? No. Without them millions will die of measles, polio, and other diseases that were almost entirely eradicated. If the smalll number of people that have true allergies are not vaccinated HERD IMMUNITY protects us all.

@Athena [who.int]

\From then World Health Org (WHO)

@Athena My point was not that there are zero deaths, my point is that the risk of not being vaccinated not only endangers the individual but society as a whole, including those that have been vaccinated as microbes are able to evolve. But hey, look how well the denial of science is working out for us. Shall we ask some of the species soon to be extinct due to human ignorance?

@altschmerz A vaccine made me ill for a few days, I still get them as the disease would have likely killed me.

@Athena Perhaps you'll rethink when polio and measles come to your neighborhood.

It's in the bible..or some such magic book of fables.

Actually, it comes from breathing the incense.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:361447
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.