Agnostic.com

7 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

No shit

bobwjr Level 10 June 17, 2019

Missouri was famous for sundown towns blacks had to be out of town before sundown or violence could happen so why expect difference

I am sure Missouri is one of many states with a similar record. It is incredibly sad and shameful we still have such a high level of institutional racism in this country.

I am shocked, shocked I say, that law enforcement in Missouri would stop people for DWB.

Racism never went away like McCarthyism theocracy is very white very middle class all blacks assumed to be violent criminals about to be shot when the first goosebump of fear pulls the cop trigger

@GreenAtheist That's why I admired the Black Panthers arming themselves back in the day. Definitely showed the cops they would not be passive victims. Too bad the FBI massacred them.

@TomMcGiverin truth is still unknown who bombed Drake University and the Quakers Friends House 42nd&Grand ....I smell the same FBI murderers who riddled with bullets Fred Hampton asleep unarmed in his Chicago bed....Omaha FBI refused to do voice print analysis of my recordings of death threats by KKK to my Dial THE Atheist # 515 266 6133 thirty six years ago....

@GreenAtheist I have always seen the FBI as an enemy of anyone on the left or any others who oppose the mainstream.

Confederate State of Missouri escaped most large scale Union troops battles so the repression of slaves continues in the SHOW ME STATE...DRED SCOTT DECISION was read allowed and posted on the steps of the federal court house in MR LOUIS MISSOURI in the shadow of the Gateway Arch.... Clayton MO is proud of their cop who gunned down a angry kid who stole a cigar..NATIONAL pressure got him fired City Council and Police Chief replaced.....not safe in KCMO either

We watched a movie the other evening called: "The Hate You Give." If anybody gets the chance I recommend it as it strongly portrays the effects of this issue.

gearl Level 8 June 17, 2019

I did. I defy any white person with a heart and a brain to watch it without wanting to cry or crying, or, for that matter, still believe that white privilege does not exist. White privilege is not all about having more financially or materially than poor blacks. It is mainly about not being harassed or followed by law enforcement or store employees for being white or being shot by law enforcement while unarmed for being black. Those things are the most important parts of white privilege.

And people do not understand what white privilege is.

t1nick Level 8 June 16, 2019

Wow there's a not so big surprise..

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:361923
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.