Agnostic.com

9 2

LINK Sarah Huckabee Sanders Wants You to Know She Was Not Impressed

Gail Collins: I was going to say she brought us back to the bad old days when women were supposed to be seen and not heard, but lately she wasn’t seen all that much either. Who would want to go down in history as the press secretary who got rid of the press briefing?

My one confident prediction is that whoever comes next will be the same or worse. Do you think worse is possible? I guess he or she could flood the White House pressroom and add a supply of piranhas.

jerry99 8 June 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

She was a lot better at not doing her job than she was at doing her job. I guess that's something.

I wonder how much she got paid for not doing her job?

Wednesday is 100 days without an on-camera White House press briefing [cnn.com]

This horrible woman, from a horrible family, is as ugly on the inside as she is on the outside. I am glad I won't have to see her face any longer. She lives a life full of nothing but LIES!!!!

Bret Stephens: Worse is always possible in this administration. But Sanders set a benchmark for awfulness that was a thing to behold. It wasn’t simply that she spun the news or shaded the truth, which many people in her position have been known to do. It wasn’t even that she lied, though she did that with abandon.

It was that sneer of hers, the consciously curled lip, which seemed practiced before a mirror, that communicated bottomless contempt for individual journalists, for the profession of journalism itself and for the very idea of truth-as-such. She combined the sincerity of Elmer Gantry with the moral outlook of Raskolnikov. And there will be future spokesmen who will model themselves accordingly.

Oh vey!

LOLMSP Level 3 June 19, 2019

I'm not one to ridicule someone's looks, but she absolutely deserves it. Not because she looks like Uncle Fester in drag but because she's a lying sack of crap.

Yeah, if they don't like that when their antics and lies are accurately reported, revealing their ugliness, it's no surprise that their only reaction to it is to stop sharing. The extraordinary idiocy of it all is they are at least smart enough to know that hindsight is 20/20. Years from now they won't have their bully pulpit to lie and spin, and all that will be left of their time in Washington will be a big steaming pile for the rest of us to clean up. Thank you Sarah.

Like Trump, Sarah Huckabee Sanders is a compulsive liar with no credibility.

The search for her replacement has hit a snag.

[newyorker.com]

1of5 Level 8 June 19, 2019

I was guessing Don Jr.

@jerry99 I'd love to see Kushner get the job so at least the lies would be in a funny voice.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:362986
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.