Agnostic.com

4 0

Who else was a 90's kid?

I was born in 1988, so I was a kid in the 90's. My teenage years were in the 2000's. I love 90's-00's pop and rock music. Anyone else here a Millennial?

Sarahroo29 8 Mar 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Subtract 34 from that ...I grew up in the swinging sixties . What an old fart !l

Lol.

No, baby boomer 1948.

Oh wow.

Born in 84 so I remember the first Iraq war, the Clinton years, and Windows 95. I still have my caset tapes, NES and Sega.? (I did a lot of lawn mowing and snow removal to get those)

Wow.

@Sarahroo29 I know I'm getting old ?

@Chris_aka_C2 Me too.

Born in 1989! The 90's in particular was a decade of incredible music across the board (and I listen to music from all over history).

Not putting YOU on blast when I say this, just so ya know, haha. I refuse to refer to myself as a millenial (unless we're being technical) until people quit talking hypocritial crap about our generation. Seriously! I roll in pretty multi-generational circles/environments (social, professional, educational, romantic, etc), so I like to think I have business weighing in on this. I have seen JUST AS MANY self-focused, vapid, arrogant, whiny, lazy, overly-entitled A-holes in other generations as I have in the millenial generation. It's not any more severe/pervasive/worse with millenials either. It's just scapegoating B.S..

Oh, okay.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:36347
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.