Agnostic.com

6 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

They're aching for Armageddon..so anything to bring on his 2nd cumming works for them..even debasing, de-humanizing and devaluing human life is an easy step.

They probably expect Jesus to return in Jerusalem but they know he really only cares about Americans.

What a horrible douche bag situation they are very racist Assholes

bobwjr Level 10 June 22, 2019

I hope that the freedom these people have to express their lunacy will take its toll on them and send people running away as fast they can.

I cannot think f a better way to make both parents & kids hate/disbelieve any gawd by treating them the way they are being treated!

Victim blaming plain and simple, nothing new but still sickening. Children are never to blame for sexual activity...this woman is insane. I know we have our own fair share of raving lunatics here in the UK and right-wing peddlers of hate, but the USA Christian Right just takes it to a completely new stratospheric level of imbecility and incoherency.

Problems is an understatement...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:364145
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.