Agnostic.com

2 1

LINK Trump Administration Argues Detained Migrant Children Don't Need Toothbrushes, Soap

They also have to sleep on cement floors with no pillows and just a fil blanket, and have very limited access to restrooms.

Let's nto forget that they also "lost" over 1400 children whom they separated from the parents they deported.

snytiger6 9 June 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Conservative talk radio disagrees but it is no more than an American concentration camp. AOC caught hell for saying that, but it is true. It is all inhumane and cruel. Trump and his supporters need to wake up and realize something in this self created border crisis. What is likely to happen first. Will Central America and others run out of people wanting to cross our border, or will the USA run out of money to continue this nonsense?

Trump supporters justify this treatment by saying that if they did not cross our borders this would not be happening. The blind are leading the blind here and some think they should all be shot. Where in the world today does this happen? I once went to Kenya without a visa. I guess that meant I should be shot. Dump Trump and take back America. This is not the direction we want to go.

We had a "president" who came from Kenya without a visa! Lol

@zesty Yes, wasn't that Donald Trump?

@DenoPenno No! The Kenyan one!

@zesty If you believe Trump's horseshit on this I feel sorry for you. A bit further with the idea, try to get a copy of someone else's birth certificate. If you have no need to know you will not get the certificate. It's all that plain and simple.

I might add that a child with a Kenyan born parent and an America citizen parent will not be called Kenyan. That should settle it unless you go with the rantings of Dummie Donnie. He still believes that 5 men in Chicago should be executed for rape and murder when DNA proved them innocent. He has also claimed recently that windmill devices cause cancer.

@zesty The "birther" conspiracy theories have long been debunked. He produced a virth certificate. Two Hawaiian newspapers archives in Hawaii had his birth announcement

I order for the conspiracy theroy tohave any legs it woudl have to be several decades ion the making And then now that his preside3ncy is over, you'd have to ask, what was accomplished by the fruition of a decades long conspiracy to make him president?

There are no actual facts and no real evidence to back up the conspieacy theory that says Obama wa born in Keny instead of Hawaii.

The Kenya claim is mostly spouted now by racists and white supremacists groups, because that conspiracy theory was always primarily about the color of his skin..

@snytiger6 It was always racists and white supremacist groups and those who believe them. Of course, this includes the current POTUS who got it all started. This speaks volumes for those who would listen.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:364250
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.