Agnostic.com

2 2

LINK Devil's Punchbowl — An American Concentration Camp So Horrific It was Erased from History

The "victors" write the history, but the true stories tend to come out. America does not have a proud history, ours is bathed in blood.

HippieChick58 9 June 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Our history is littered with such atrocities and racist in chief wants to repeat this horrendous past

bobwjr Level 10 June 23, 2019

Southern racism has always been capable of great viciousness and brutality. The little town I grew up in in north Florida had no Black residents, because all had been chased out, of if they would not go, killed during period 1910 to 1920 by a gang of white residents led by a man named Randall Rowe.

It's not confined to the south. The south just seems to more crude about it. A black news reporter said he would rather deal with southern racists because he knew what he was dealing with. That he never knew with the ones from the north. I don't have a clue which is true but I think I'd rather deal with the ones who kept their ignorant mouths shut.

@freeofgod It is not confined to the south, but it is much worse in the south. I have also lived in Illinois and Kansas, and there is a difference in both degree of viciousness and degree of permeation.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:364617
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.