Agnostic.com

5 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

When we lose our ability to empathize and be compassionate no matter what the circumstances or who the person is, then we are doomed...

I am certain that everyone is appalled at this...unless they are just heartless and have no business being part of the human race.

Holding people hostage for getting what he wants is how the president works....

Disgusting how this was handled abhorrent acts there daily

bobwjr Level 10 June 24, 2019

Maybe it is the President's baby? Of course, it is Trump's fault, just like everything else on this planet.

zesty Level 7 June 24, 2019

@altschmerz Look who looks like an alien. Lol

Just another example of trump administration creating a crisis. This is truly the most vile and disgusting bunch of government officials I've ever seen. The really fucking sad part is his supporters have NO problem with treating immigrants this way. This is how nazi Germany took hold. WAKE UP people.

There is no bottom to these people. How awful can they be?

Ohub Level 7 June 24, 2019

I really do not want to know the answer to that question. Just look what happened in Germany. 😟

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:364953
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.