Agnostic.com

5 2

Forgive the Pettiness

Has any other site member recieved an unsolicited and mildly threatening pm from a member calling themselves, "Sanity 11"? Is this person a troll?

Donotbelieve 9 June 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Two love interests on this site with 8 posts and 8 comments? I want to know how that happens.

And picks a fight with a level nine member in PM. Wow. Busy.

@Donotbelieve Well you have to wonder. I mean - most people struggle to find one romance.

This seems like someone looking to make drama.

No idea why you drew the lucky card. And yes - I don't blame you for not enjoying it.

I talk to other people's boyfriends all the time. No one yells at me for it? (Yet). That's just junior high. (Which makes me wonder - is this an adult?). That's happened before.
It could be someone underage acting out.

I’ve sent you a message... if I’m not on your blocked list! 😁

@Donotbelieve of course I was only kidding! 🤗

@Donotbelieve Did you not get my pm?

@Donotbelieve No...I sent you a pm about fifteen or twenty minutes ago.

@Donotbelieve See if you can message me ...maybe it’s a glitch on the site.

@Donotbelieve I thought I was messaging you...it accepted it as normal. Anyway I just was sending a message to say that particular person messaged me on 8th May after I had posted a song and mentioned losing my son recently. She was very sympathetic and said she too had suffered the loss of a son, just a young man too, she seemed very genuine. No contact since then.

@Donotbelieve Sorry that yours wasn’t!

@Marionville ,pm hasn't been working right for weeks.

@freeofgod so it appears.

I haven't. What's the pm involve?

@Donotbelieve what an asshole thing to say..most people suck..

No, but report them and block them at once, would be my advice

No, but I'm not an attractive young lady.

@Donotbelieve Good god, how bloody juvenile. Certainly makes her username ironic.

@NoPlanetB (tips hat to the ladies) why, thank you, ma'am.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:364973
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.