Agnostic.com

7 1

Do you talk 'gibberish' to your pet?

Does your pet look at you like you're crazy?

atheist 8 Mar 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Not gibberish, but sometimes baby talk. (Not allowed to do it with human babies.) I also explain things to them in regular English (like why they can't have any meat yet because it's still frozen.) Of course they understand perfectly.

My pets are two cats and two chihuahuas. They expect proper English. When I deteriorate to German swearing, they know they are in trouble.

Yes I do, and if you see my replies you know I write in gibberish. I didn't even take it in school. I just sort of picked it up along the way.

@atheist. 🙂

Yeah, a little bit, but we have real back and forth conversations with actual communication, too.

I do talk gibberish to my animals and talk to them like they are babies/children. They usually seem excited when I talk to them however which way lol.

No, we have very deep and meaningful discussions on a range of subjects. Fluffy, who is a hamster, has recently been educating me on several aspects of how she believes quantum computing and AI will affect human societies over the next 25 years.

Jnei Level 8 Mar 13, 2018

Roflmao

I talk to them like I'm talking to a human, including questions, like I'm expecting an answer. I respect their opinions. 😉

Same.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:36592
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.