Agnostic.com

17 4

Tomorrow is Pi Day, (3.14) are any of you planning on celebrating?

Paul628 8 Mar 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

17 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If I maintain my energy levels, I might bake a pi e.

I'm lost 🙂 Can you enlighten me..

At the stroke of midnight, MDT, I shall begin calculating pi by hand and see how many digits I can get by midnight tomorrow. I don't think I can handle any more excitement than that.

only comments on FB with my young friends, they are science nerds and can't miss it.

Yes, I have a tee shirt from the ultimate Pi day in 2015.

Is Einstein's Birthday A cake with the Earth Warping space in the icing would be good tribute.

Making a steak pie for dinner (I’m Australian... it’s a thing).

I also hope to memorize another few digits of π. I memorize a few more digits every couple of years, and try to keep up with a digit for each year of my age. I figure that by the time I turn 100 I will really impress people!

miffy Level 5 Mar 13, 2018

Pi are round. 😉

@atheist That's racist!!!

@KKGator Perhaps shape-ist is the word to use.

I have been informed that tomorrow is actually steak and blow job day. [dailydot.com]

Be sure and listen to this!

Also Einstein's birthday, so a great day for atheists/agnostics to celebrate!

Yay! I will celebrate. I'll wear my "I ate some pi and it was delicious" shirt. All in math symbols.

I'm going to buy my work a pie from a restaurant today. Nearby me. Apple pie.

It’s my workaversy too. I’m bringing cheesecake, but only because the only pie I like is pumpkin. Pumpkin isn’t good for springtime

Pumpkin is good ANY time!

Eat some pi!

They celebrate at work. Engineering office.
I'll likely take my daughter out, too.

Hum,,, our students are walking out tomorrow. Not because of pi day but because of the anti-gun action.

It is so WRONG that our kids and grandkids have to protest for their LIVES.

Pie on hand!

How does one celebrate Pi day? Besides eating pie.

You could donate 3.14% of your income to the charity of your choice. 👍

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:36622
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.