Agnostic.com

9 8

Trump is mad that he doesn't get credit for what he's done. What he's done is appalling.

Trump's list of "accomplishments" horrifies me. This week, Time Magazine had a story about Trump's election campaign. An excerpt:

"Eventually, Trump just cuts to the chase."

"Look, I think I've done so much - "could you bring me the list of things, please, give me four of them," he shouts through the door. "I've done more in 2-1/2 years than any president in the history of this country."

"Three printed pages with 72 bullet points emerge:

"Economic growth is up, and unemployment has stayed at or below 4% for 15 months. He signed tax cuts into law, opened up Alaska's Arctic National Wildlife Refuge to oil drilling, recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, canceled the Clean Power Act, withdraw from the Iran deal and the Paris Agreement, issued an order to make a space force the sixth branch of the military.

"He's aggrieved by the perception that he doesn't get credit for what he's done."

From: "My Whole Life is a Bet" - Inside Trump's Plan to Keep the White House" by Brian Bennett, Time Magazine, July 1, 2019.

LiterateHiker 9 June 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Can you say narcissist?

If he got credit for being a serial swindler he'd never get paroled.

'recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel'

yes, that really helps peace prospects in the ME. of course, peace there is the last thing the war-mongering maniacs want.

Dealing with Trump's epic stupidity is exhausting. Undoing 40 years of progress isn't an accomplishment but he's such an idiot he doesn't get that.

Well when the moron in chief speaks it must be right, after all he's done we should give him a break and let him bow out of the the 2020 election. I mean screwing up the country for 2 generations to come has got to be stretching his stamina. We should send him one hell of a going away party. Has anyone seen my Pitchfork and Pike!

He sure is getting recognition for all the harm he's causing.

his ego,,what a shame

did little donnie make a poo poo?

Little Donnie is a poo poo!

@19dacar52 He is indeed! I was making a reference to some of my younger relatives praising their children for going potty...made me want to get little trophy for them...ha ha

Yeah if he did ICC would issue warrant for crimes against humanity

bobwjr Level 10 June 27, 2019
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:366429
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.