Agnostic.com

3 0

Has anyone seen this strange foreign flim?

Has anyone seen this strange foreign flim? Dogtooth. It just seem to be a movie that could be or would be talked about on here. A lot can be learned from watching award wining movies from other countries. Look it up and read about it your self.

arronpaul46 6 Mar 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I've seen it several times. Not an easy film to watch, but it keeps you thinking for days afterwards. I'd recommend it to anyone with a functioning brain, but expect to be challenged - it's nightmarish.

(It's Greek, by the way.)

Jnei Level 8 Mar 20, 2018

@arronpaul46 I've seen all of Almodóvar's films! Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown is my favourite.

@arronpaul46 The Scandinavians do seem to have an especial talent for film... Let The Right One In, We Are The Best!, Rams, 101 Reykjavík, The Happiest Day in the Life of Olli Mäki, Trollhunter, I Travel Alone, Sameblod, A Sunday In Hell and of course Bergman.

@arronpaul46 I assumed you were talking about another film! It's one of my all-time favourites.

Do you have a link?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:36857
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.