Agnostic.com

34 13

Have you ever had popcorn for dinner?

For dinner, I had homemade chicken vegetable soup with a piece of whole wheat toast.

Still hungry, I made popcorn with just salt. My rationale:

Today I already ate lots of fruit and vegetables with chicken. I can slide once in awhile.

LiterateHiker 9 July 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

34 comments (26 - 34)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You think like I do. I've made meals out of graham crackers or French fries, as well as popcorn, on occasion. Also, cold pizza out of the fridge can make a good breakffast.

Pizza is a wonder food - it’s good hot or cold. French fries lack that versatility- I always have to remind myself of that when I find that stray an hour or so later :/

Yip just had some earlier. Had a late (heavy) lunch so felt guilty about support so popcorn was the answer πŸ˜…

sorry typo
meant supper

Technically, it's a side dish of corn. Light and fluffy, but still corn.

and corn is a vegetable lol

I had a good friend in college that basically survived for a year on popcorn and milk........

Never ceases to amaze me what can sustain the human body. My sister survived her college years eating little other than quesadillas and occasional fruit

@Justjoni Or beer and pop tarts. Breakfast of champions. Lol.

Sure . Sometimes I’ll even chomp a carrot or two while it’s popping. And a handful of nuts - that’s a complete meal πŸ˜‹

Hilarious! Me, too.

Joy of being single. Standing at the kitchen sink, I eat a few slices of roasted chicken breast while gazing out the window.

"Now I need something green," I think. Celery. "Now orange." Cherry tomatoes or a carrot.

"A whole grain." Whole wheat toast. Fini. No dishes to wash.

@LiterateHiker lol grazing is the best...no dishes...I like foods I can eat without any utensils...fruit, a piece of bread, cheese sticks. etc...

Yes I have

alon Level 6 July 3, 2019

It's when you go for the multiple packs of Reese's Peanutbutter Cups you can't expect good results.
Popcorn with real butter is nothing if you think you're going off your diet hahahahahaha.

For dinner, no. And for a long while now I no longer eat dinner. I am generally two meals a day consumed in a six hour or so window. My last meal is usually no later than 3 PM.

LOL

I had a Wendy's Spicy Chicken Sandwich for lunch, and popcorn for dinner. πŸ™‚ So funny that I saw this just now!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:368849
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.