Agnostic.com

3 0

Problems with Agnostic Android App and Google log in

I have a problem. I cannot and have never been able to connect to this site with the Android App and my Google Account. Never. Just won't work.

I had tried with my old Note 3 phone and the App. But this week I bought a new Tab running the latest Android. Still will not work.

Is anybody else using Google to connect having problems like this? I'd like to use the App, but i don't know if the glitch is the App, or my account. Works fine for all other services. I've asked admin but I don't feel there is much interest.

Any feedback appreciated.

David1955 8 July 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Take it all completely out & reinstall, after shutting down everything for 30 seconds or more & rebooting. I have been on here for several years with a 10" Samsung tablet that exclusively used Android with no problems whatsoever.

I use Google Chrome and have no difficulty. I have no problem loading originally or running. I do >90% of entries to the site on my phone, not a regular computer. I use the Android platform on my Samsung phone.

I use the App on an Android cell phone (LG at the moment)
I prefer to access the site on my (work) desktop, but have no issues using it on my phone either.
It's a bit slower than the website site, but that might be my connection (service provider) and not the App itselt.
I have also signed in to the site on my phone, but not the App, and that works as well, but I prefer using the App on my phone, as things are more set up for phone screen viewing.
Not sure that helped at all.
Hope you get the issue sorted out.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:369792
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.