Agnostic.com

4 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Cheer up, if the insects (particularly bees) die off we will all starve and get a free reboot of evolution. Perhaps sans goat-herder based (im)morality.

For me I don't care so much, I'm not likely to be here. For the babies I am very concerned, but what can we do?

colorado had a snowstorm on the summer solstice for the 1st time in recorded history. but disregard that--it doesn't fit.
[onlyinyourstate.com]

How long ago was it that they were just talking about the perma-frost melting? Now this?

People will look back on this time and wonder how could those idiots ignore this deadly problem staring them right in the face.

you're right ppl will wonder about the idiots...but which idiots..

@callmedubious In 20 years they won't remember who was for and who was against taking action to protect the environment -- they'll just lump us all together and say look what a mess you made of their planet. It's like the way today's millennials say you baby boomers stole their shot at prosperity.

@jerry99 ,
some of us baby boomers stole their shot at prosperity. many of us were against all the attacks on small countries, which were euphemistically called wars, & caused the national debt to increase exponentially. many of us were against bailing out the corrupt financial system.
many of us knew about & warned about the MIC decades ago.

@callmedubious Yeah, me too, but nobody cares.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:369846
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.