Agnostic.com

13 0

Does anyone actually meet anyone from here?

At level 5 and haven't had one real conversation with anyone yet. This is seeming more and more like a waste of time. Does anyone actually meet any real friends from here?

OldHippieAtHeart 6 July 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Met 2 people nice

bobwjr Level 10 Sep 15, 2019

I have met 2 people--it can happen

lerlo Level 8 July 6, 2019

Yeah talking to a few only

bobwjr Level 10 July 5, 2019

I've met a couple people and chat with a few others! I changed to community only after I started getting scammers! But am definitely open to making friends !!

I have actually met one person.

Yes, I met someone and have made several friends thru meeting him. One I even have his cat for 6 months while he hikes the Pacific Crest trail. I'm only looking to make friends though.

Sometimes you have to be the one to start the conversation. I've been on this site for over a year now, and people have met and gotten together. Granted, it can be tough, depending on where you live, but I've had lots of good conversations and "met" people I consider friends.

There are no fit men around my age who are experienced, passionate hikers and live near me.

Have had much better luck on Fitness Singles.

From checking your profile and the nearby members listed who are interested in dating, you appear to have somewhat better than normal options for local dating than most members of this site. Myself, I have made some online friends here, never met anyone in person, and never connected with anyone where there was mutual interest in dating. For almost all of us, the only real dating options with this site were if you were willing to date LD, and I am not.

Slidell. Lucinda Williams mentions that town in a song.

Home of the King Cake!

I’ve met several. Also have a few phone friends, who are also social media friends. Anyone coming through the Charlotte, NC area, is welcome to contact me for a meal and talking. I’m not looking for a relationship, but friends are always welcome.
I’ve encountered a few unpleasant folks here, but more great ones.

@Ms_McSteven I’ll be around. I live inGastonia, so meeting for a meal or coffee would be fun.

Several, nothing stuck yet. One was a deranged predator......

Oh, no. I met one of those on Snatch. Local man, total psychopath. Had to get a restraining order.
I’m amazed he made it the 5 dates we had before the mask slipped.

@SeaGreenEyez I was thinking the same. If you are on a dating website called Snatch... You deserve what you get.

Yes, meet my wife here.

1of5 Level 8 July 5, 2019
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:370005
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.