Agnostic.com

7 3

LINK Mom outraged after finding penis on toy lion

Anatomically correct toys...

snytiger6 9 July 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

shows that dumb ppl are pretty well distributed around the globe.

does she not allow the children to see a dog, bull, horse etc - - - - guess sharing a bath is out of the question

good point...we shared baths as kids, my brother, sister and me...water was precious, plus, it was easier on my mom to do all three at once since were close in age...I knew a boy from a girl as a toddler...I think many grew up fine with that knowledge! lol

these people fricking kill me. they act like this kid will see a lion's faux penis and immediately go play in traffic as a result.

Bullshit maybe she married a ken doll lol

bobwjr Level 10 July 9, 2019

How is it any more inappropriate than a child just looking down at their own parts? She could have used it to normalize bodies of all creatures...

I think it is weirder to have Barbie and Ken with the same "parts"...disturbing, as well...

What a prude!

Lol - I bet her kids grow up dysfunctional

I'd bet you're right.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:371699
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.