Agnostic.com

30 37

This seems to be the only community where I have people that like me.

I have 5 people on my Messenger whom talk to me and I know them in person. They are my close friends. At my living center I have no friends, same with at work. On FB I have 42 "friends" on there that ignore me. (2 people on there like me every once in a while) I like this community we have here. I've never felt more welcomed in any community before. People don't like people whom are nice and caring all the time. I'm not a mean person. I stay in my room a lot because all the young people here talk like 15-year-olds with no common sense. I can't relate to any of them. I sit with 3 teenage adults at meal time. I wear my headphones so I don't have to engage in their childish drama. So when I'm on here, I feel like I can relate to most of you guys. You're all intelligent and I get high on intelligent conversations. Thanks guys! πŸ™‚

Sarahroo29 8 Mar 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

30 comments (26 - 30)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm flattered πŸ™‚
James Rohn said 'Everyday stand guard at the door of your mind'
Headphones are seen as antisocial behaviour, I think it's more polite than telling ppl 'I don't wanna hear your faeces!'

Yes.

Thankyou for the compliment Sarah , I,m sure that everyone appreciates you too!

Thanks.

Be yourself, let no invade your happiness....

Interesting. I think this person, Sarahroo29 whom I don't know and have never spoken to has me blocked. I clicked on her to read her profile and she comes up unavailable. Is there some other reason a person's info would be unavailable?

At any rate, I was going to welcome her so pass it along.

Same with me just now, Unavailable. I don't know what that means.

It’s because we like your BRAIN. I’m a zombie. I’m hungry.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:37194
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.