Agnostic.com

2 1

I'm sincerely upset that as an American, I live in a country that values a charlatan (Billy Graham) over a visionary scientist who, on several occasions, admitted he was wrong and set the record straight on HIMSELF (Stephen Hawking). We value a man who refused to let one of his daughters go to nursing school and advised she not get a divorce from her abusive, adulterous husband over a man who looked into the sky and gave us wonder and hope with facts and figures, not faith based drivel. We value a rich, proud, Anti-Semite over a humble, humorous, charitable scholar. It's fucking sad.

thekodiak33 5 Mar 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It's the same country that made Taylor Swift and Kim Kardashian stars, so it kind of makes sense.

You forget the Duggars or Duck Dynasty or Joel Osteen! Taylor pales by comparison, my friend.

I'm with you and I wish it weren't true. Maybe, just maybe there are more of us than there are of them.

gearl Level 8 Mar 15, 2018
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:37341
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.