Agnostic.com

10 8

LINK Woman Arrested For Driving With A Pool On The Roof, With Kids In It - Oddee

Florida of course. Yeah, it's Illinois. Potato, patato.

(Seriously stupid.)

SeaGreenEyez 9 July 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

OMG! That's so fucking irresponsible! I would never! Where do these people come from?

I once left a pizzeria with two large pizzas-with-everything (including anchovies) sitting on the roof of my car. I was alerted about this potentially disastrous situation by a lady pumping gas, at a convenience store next door.

@altschmerz The above mentioned pizzas also had pineapple on them! (Pineapple actually goes well on pizza!).

"This is America, a land where you have the right to bare arms and arm bears any damn thing you like!"

Robin Williams R.I.P.

Now think about this, that idiot is allowed to vote and is considered "compos mentis".
Perhaps this level of education goes some way to explaining the current whitehouse incumbent?

Of course this is Ronald Wilson ReaGUN territory 666

They're spreading beyond the border. Florida men and women are everywhere. We're doomed.

All the loose screws roll into Florida. I know. I rolled in here ten years ago!

@SeaGreenEyez you use this meme quite a bit I absolutely love it every time!!

I would like to point out that Dixon Illinois is where Ronald Reagan grew up and is mostly Republican. Thank you.

Holy shit

bobwjr Level 10 July 15, 2019

So Floridian..😂😂😂

Unbelievable!

Is it though?

@Charlene Yes, unbelievable. I can understand a pool strapped on top of the car but not with kids in it! That's insane!

@MojoDave It's the land of MAGA my dear..all things are now possible..as unsavory as that sounds.

@SeaGreenEyez The thought had crossed my mind when my kids were little..though it would have been in the bed of my pickup..😂😂😂

@Charlene That would be understandable!

@MojoDave thanks handsome!!

@Charlene Awww! (turning pink) thanks!

@MojoDave well it's true..😀

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:374432
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.