Agnostic.com

5 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That is classic. The cringeworthy rhetoric has travelled well down the ages. I am sure the irony will be totally lost on this dolt!

Deport the entire Trump Crime Family! I'm sick of even hearing about them!

They should have taken him back then he would have been their problem and not ours could have been a high Nazi and been tried later in Nuremburg lol

bobwjr Level 10 July 16, 2019

It seems that the grandfather, despite his humble origins, had a better grasp of language and vocabulary than his grandson. We all know that Trump is a third generation American and admire the fact that his grandfather did well in America as a self made man, even though it may have been less by choice than we realised. His grandson, however, is an opportunist, racist bully who had his fortune handed to him on a plate because of the business acumen of both his father and grandfather....no self made man, just a spoiled, rich, white, privileged megalomaniac who is running the USA like one of his corporations....and is getting away with it! Has everyone else in the Republican Party lost their idea of acceptable Presidential language and behaviour, or are they just a bunch of supine creeps who will do anything to suck up and keep in with the person they see as their meal ticket for the foreseeable future?

Also, Trump's grandfather fled Germany to avoid serving in the German military. Draft dodging appears runs in the family.

On top of this, Trump's father had ties to the KKK. So racism runs in the family as well.

@t1nick Interesting fact about draft dodgers is they live to reproduce. It's not unique to them, but does have a higher recourance than among non draft dodgers in times of conflict.

Imagine if there were more draft dodgers in the world. More people questioning a government's "right" to send them to kill and be killed. As fucked up as I think the whole Trump family is even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in awhile, so not wanting to be a part of that little part of history is something I won't fault him for.

But jezuz, he was a slimeball. Fuck him and his lineage.

Had to fact check this one & it's true! [snopes.com]

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:374708
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.