Agnostic.com

33 4

What makes you unique?

I think it's my personality and how I treat others around me.

Sarahroo29 8 Mar 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

33 comments (26 - 33)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

As others point out, we are all unique, from our DNA, to our personal history, to our individual thoughts, to where we live. Being unique is implied by our humanity.

I think I'd be better to explain what makes me extremely rare. There may be others with similar primary attributes that set me aside from most, but there aren't many of them.

miffy Level 5 Mar 15, 2018

My thoughts are my own. I'm so glad no one can read my thoughts.

I hold conversations with myself until I figure out the problem or what's bothering me. The only issues is when I do it out loud with out realizing.

Oh, okay.

Too much.

Wouldn't be a problem if the mouthbreathers (read: 90% of people) would just leave me alone...but people fear what they don't understand, hate what they fear, and destroy what they hate. So.

Surely you are not in danger of being destroyed?

Surely you are not in danger of being destroyed?

@MrLink: figurative language. But: social animals cannot distinguish between exclusion from the group and death. So, ostracizing someone is ina sense killing them--pyschosocially.

Everything

I'm told its my need to help others over the years.

No two people are the same. On that basis I am unique; just like everyone else.

JimG Level 8 Mar 15, 2018

None of us are unique for we were all made in the lords image.

The juxtaposition of characteristics in a matrix.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:37473
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.