Agnostic.com

5 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Accurate assessment. But since both the Republicans and Democrats have done nothing of any value except the spin doctor thing; does it matter what history will make of it? The next POTUS may be worse than this one.

xyz123 Level 7 July 17, 2019

Do you really think that is possible? That is such a scary thought.

@HippieChick58 It can always get worse. Just NEVER NEVER NEVER ask how.

@Detritus I don't even want to think it. Sleep is hard enough to come by now.

GW has openly criticized DT several times over the years. Here are links from one a year ago, and another 2 years ago. If nothing else, it's a reminder to all the people who just couldn't fathom how DT got elected in the first place, how irrelevant traditional GOP politics have become. [fortune.com] and [thehill.com]

George is a longtime conservative and he is right on regarding his assessment of Dick Trump.

ballou Level 8 July 17, 2019

Woah, lost the bow tie man. We really are headed towards the apocalypse

1of5 Level 8 July 17, 2019

I really hope Will inspires more members of the gop cabal to quit the trump regime. I keep hoping more will see what Will saw in 2016 that caused him to leave the gop.
I think Will needs to help the campaign to get not just trump but people like mcconnell, graham, jordan, etc. that are toxic to the American people out of office.
It is really distressing that the so many members of the senate and congress support the minority in this country and NOT the majority of Americans.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:375038
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.