Agnostic.com

7 4

LINK Alabama GOP Senate candidate bitterly complains TV has been ruined by showing too many ‘homosexual activities’ | Raw Story

Oh dear. I feel almost sorry for this guy. No more Bonanza, Gunsmoke, I Love Lucy. It's all homosexual & wife swapping. 😔

LOL 😆 He's seriously stepped out of a time warp.

“There’s no more TV shows like ‘Gunsmoke’ or ‘Bonanza’ or ‘The Virginian’ or ‘I Love Lucy’ or ‘Andy Griffith,'” he said “**People are too interested in homosexual activities. They’re too interested in the wife-swap TV shows** and the shows that are not morally uplifting. That’s the problem.”
SeaGreenEyez 9 July 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"Ah have the right to watch TV and demand to see only who I want"!

"And he can't stop watching it".

Oh those ethical gunfights and horse thief lynchings.....did Bonanza have any minority on that show besides Hop Sing the stereotype Chinese cook ? Michael Landon was a boozer who never cut his hair saving his gawdly Samson Strength......Sulu the Chinese guy on Star Trek the same year as Bonanza was and is still gay you xian bigot preacher Gomer Pyle on Andy Griffith was the ultimate step and fetch it gay grease MONKEY who could not act straight on a single date always a high pitched falsetto voice dufus....yup the good ol days of role models on tv

Inbreed pos..

Alabama politicians aren't qualified to lecture on morality when they let people like Roy Moore run for office.

‘Gunsmoke’ or ‘Bonanza’ or ‘The Virginian’ Morally uplifting? Basically gunfests and murder sprees

though to be honest I loved all of them when I was younger.

Dimwit

bobwjr Level 10 July 17, 2019
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:375324
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.