Agnostic.com

5 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

One of the great things about freedom of speech is how it lets assholes self-identify.

This scumbag alleged student is a Rrruusssshah dingy Crazy GREEDY LIMPboss radio cult liar wannabee.....hiding his identity by signaling black lives are ape lives is not free speech....dangling bananas on rope is also thinly veiled lynching threats and this little prick was spewing racist remarks worse than TrumpOLINI 3 YEARS AGO.....a 500 $ fine is just about right for his worthless ass but ACLU or criminal theocrats ACLJ Heritage Veritas even Fred Phelps may jump in to appeal .....I would love to hold a sign in front of his face: YOUR PENIS DOES NOT MATTER

The sack had a Confederate flag and a sign that said "Lives Matter."

Black students said his gorilla costume and bananas dragging "evoked slavery and racism."

Racial intimidation. Case closed.

Nonsense. Poor taste... absolutely.
One idiot terrifying a crowd. Hardly.

@SeaGreenEyez
Yeah .. "I yam whats I yam". 😆
But seriously.... couldn't a few folks just take his gorilla mask & bananas away from him and kick his ass?

Guess he's got a really HUGE penis?

WTF

bobwjr Level 10 July 19, 2019
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:376458
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.