Agnostic.com

1 0

LINK How to Take Back YouTube's Algorithm - YouTube

The David Pakman Show on youtube is one of the best progressive news channels.

Since Google bought youtube, they have been the AI to limit advertising to channels that violate their posting rules. The Pakman show is careful to follow those rules; however, the AI has been flagging many of these news casts as not fit for advertising revenue. Moreover, the recommendations made by the AI heavily favors the conservative network news channels such as Fox, CBS, MSNBC, etc.

These actions by Google are an attempt to control the public in favor of conservative values. As a private company they have the right. Nonetheless I don't like it, and expect many of you will feel the same way. Unfortunately, this control affects many of the independent news channels, especially progressive news channels.

Pakman asked his audience to dislike the corporate, conservative news channels and not to follow them. Thereby, he hopes people will be able to change the youtube AI to recommend progressive channels for those who dislike and unfollow.

EdEarl 8 July 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Holy Smokes! Will we ever be able to get control of our own lives? I feel like I am being ‘sucked,’ into what conservatives believe to be...what is expected of everyone! I can just turn all of them off, really!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:376722
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.