Agnostic.com

5 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

WOW!! I do not do social media, I have a FB page but since finding (via a FB ad) agnostic.com I rarely go there.
I only have like 30 friends so it's not like I get all the negative stuff, this site is so much more fun!!
The crazies are out there and I try to stay as far from them as possible.

Social Media is a strong tool. I work in Customer Service for Billing at a local hospital. We're told that if a caller says they're going to post on social media we need to immediately email one of the VPs to alert them, straight to the top! We do need to alert our super, but time is of the essence.

The intactivists do seem a bit extreme but I do not go along with the doctors statement that male circumcision is a beneficial thing. To do this to a baby that cannot give permission is wrong. As for doing it for religious reasons ?. that is totally bizarre. So god made man in his image but didn't get it quite right so some correction is required.

You hit the nail on the head with that one.

We really do. And social media seems to inflame the crazy!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:377456
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.