Agnostic.com

10 10

LINK America is Dead

This is one pastor I like, today's message is on point.

HippieChick58 9 July 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Completely spot on.....

We are just great! No matter what a snake oil salesman says.

zesty Level 7 July 22, 2019

He is way too optimistic. It’s far far worse than he realizes.

Not to throw gas on the fire... but...

America is/was based upon Ancient Roman Republic design. For the people, by the people. When stupid people reproduce at a faster rate than smarter people... This happens. It has been happening now for generations. Just look what happened to Rome... Crash and burn, eh Mav?

While Trump is now playing the part of Nero to a tee I don't see him ending the same way unfortunately! We are on the road to nowhere until the moderate forces can marshal someone with the steel of General George Patton and the eloquence of JFK. Right now the Dems are just trying to outdo themselves on the "Pusification Index."

Bullies on the right will drag this country to the ground thinking they are doing the right thing. The majority of the American people will follow just like Pavlov's dog!

That was not only on point,but also tragic for all of us who want to believe in the America we grew up being misled about😠

Site would not open. Oh well I've known for sometime the hype and the reality are two different things.

Tragedy

bobwjr Level 10 July 22, 2019

Very moving and honest appraisal. Sad, so sad.

Great read. I too am mourning. It seems everything I believed this country to be was a lie.

Unity Level 7 July 22, 2019

Yes it is.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:377509
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.