Agnostic.com

1 1

LINK Stolen School Bus Found On Scene Of Officer-Involved Shooting On Walt Whitman Bridge, Officials Say – CBS Philly

You shot a kid. The bus was eventually going to run out of gas so why not pursue until it does and arrest said person when it does? A classic example of the distorted thinking of some law enforcement professionals.

IAJO163 8 July 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Gotta disagree with you here. Although there are many examples of police over reach I don't believe this is one. In todays age of terrorism when someone steals a bus, truck or airplane and exits with a weapon and you don't know who this person is I believe this action was warranted. As more information comes out it's possible I could change my opinion but from what you showed here I believe by having a weapon when exiting he was a danger.

No. These were port authority police who should've not made a move without the aid of either side of the bridge's local police. They should've waited until he was over the bridge. It tied up traffic for 8 hours due to the investigation.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:377736
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.