Agnostic.com

9 6

LINK Jeffrey Epstein on suicide watch after accused sex trafficker is found injured in New York jail

Really?? Suicide or somebody got to him. I figure he is reaping what he sowed. Couldn't have happened to a better person and a warning to the rest of those clowns out there headed for the same place he is in. I hope der Drumpf is sweating shit bullets right now.

HippieChick58 9 July 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

They need to guard him very well. He has too much information to die. 😡

Wondering if it was suicide attempt anyway. He has made his entire living blackmailing the most powerful people in the world and molesting children. He has very powerful enemies who want him quiet.

MsAl Level 8 July 25, 2019

Tough to talk when dead...or perhaps a warning not to talk...narcissistic people are not generally suicidal...he is either hoping for some pity party or a transfer...scum bag deserves whatever he gets

He needed to get out of general population fast many don't like child molesters

bobwjr Level 10 July 25, 2019

Minor bruising probably self inflicted to get sympathy in psychiatry similar to superficial cuts for attention called delicate cutting for attention

Maybe someone wants to make sure he does not talk.

Very probable. "Neck injuries" sounds like strangulation, and committing suicide by strangulation is as rare as committing suicide by stabbing oneself in the back, repeatedly.

SI ( suicide ideation ) will get him to a mental institution w comfort and luxury and drugs . This is the oldest f trick on the book , what a bunch of horse shit . Omfg .

Actually he'll be placed in isolation on suicide watch...😂😂😂

@Charlene still no bubba cellmate

Yup seen it worked medical in corrections

Actually avoiding many large dicks waiting for him

@bobwjr Be interesting to see how he reacted to being on the receiving end of a large dick, repeatedly!

@Petter U know what I am afraid of ? He ll get away . Money buys justice . We ve seen it so many x . We living it .

I just went to drug store after work and at register line a grandma w her 7 , maybe 9 yr old grand daughter . The girl touched my eye shadow box on the counter .
Grandma said " no , that's not for u for awhile . U don't need to look pretty , I don't need troubles " . And she looked at me like , " I am the most smart grandma in the world " type of look .
I asked her , " what's a good age for a girl to wear eye shadow ? I think I was wearing such when I was 17sh . What's the thing today time , I don't have any kids , what's the deal ?".
She said " whores wearing make up as early as 11. Then they blame men for raping them . A good girl should start make up around 18 , when ready to find a husband ".
I had so much to say Petter but I am like , f it , waste of my oxygen . I am sure on this woman's brain , the girls , the minors that this asshole lured in w money and drugs , were the whores . Of course . I will like to know , WHERE WERE THE PARENTS OF THESE GIRLS . And I will also like to see this asshole dead . I HATE PEOPLE .

@Pralina1 or being pimped out repeatedly for years

@Pralina1 The grandmother was probably raising the granddaughter like so many nowadays .

Awwwwwwwww..bet his lawyer paid to have it happen...

Don't believe this for a second...these egotistical asswipes are Never suicidal...either a play to get released or somebody's father/brother/son caught up with him.......

Well, that's a darn shame. I can't imagine why he would feel like killing himself. (insert sarcastic face)

He needs to be protected he knows a lot and probably about trumps envolvment .

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:379016
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.