Agnostic.com

8 7

Trump delivered a speech in front of a fake presidential seal showing the Russian imperial eagle clutching golf clubs.

Man who created the fake, insulting presidential seal is a former Republican fed up with Trump.

Love it!

[msn.com]

LiterateHiker 9 July 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Funny,,how it got over looked and nobody really noticed while watching ,it is a good joke on Trump though

Graphic resistance! Great!
(Just one thing: the hammer and the sickle, symbols of the Soviet Union era are outdated, nothing to do with Putin)

I have a set of Russian coins with the final stamping of the hammer and sickle...I believe they are from the late 1990's...however, the hammer and sickle was actually saved by Putin for some things still...Putin loves the symbols...

[uk.reuters.com]

The first is a close up AND I kid you not his Turnberry Resort has a double eagle coat of arms.

What a happy surprise for the graphic designer! Interesting story...so fortuitous!

And of course the orange clown is oblivious 😁

I want the T-shirt

I thought Trump was the Russian imperial eagle?

He's the Russian turkey.

LMAO funny love it

bobwjr Level 10 July 26, 2019
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:379299
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.