Agnostic.com

6 1

Why are there so many posts regarding christianity/christians?

I really do not understand the need to whip a lame horse (christianity) . Yet there are several posts whose questions, many redundant imo, that carry the same thematic blueprint.. So please explain what the purpose is.
I am not have never been a Christian (Jew, Christian, Islam) Yes I have read their holy texts, tenants.

• 2 votes
  • 3 votes
  • 4 votes
  • 1 vote
JulyEveningStarr 3 July 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The horse isn't lame enough yet.

There are some sneaky xians on here attempting to "save" us! Beware of seemingly innocent questions that actually require you to posit a gawd in order to debate/discuss the post.......

New users often vent/explain/rejoice; they settle in after a bit

Not an option for those you could care less about religious shit!

There's not an option for those of us who were never involved in any religion

@JulyEveningStarr I don't know about who posts what, it I've met plenty of angry athrrists who were "natural born". To me, that's just another religion.

When that Lame Horse stops trying to legislate for my life, the control of my wife and daughters wombs and stops persecuting people because their imaginary god is over concerned what people choose to do with their own genitals, perhaps then I will cease to practice Sadistic, necrophiliac bestiality!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:381645
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.