Agnostic.com

4 1

LINK Man rode horse to burglarize New Port Richey home, deputies say

This is part of my FLORIDA WEIRD coverage. Now, I'm not the only one doing this. Colbert has his eye on this also. So. When I looked up this story, I discovered that, heck, I could just devote my attention solely to Pasco County! (I lived in New Port Richey briefly.) ALSO during a month's timespan, these things happened there: a 15 foot alligator was caught (ho-hum); multiple people were arrested for smuggling multiple exotic animals (also ho-hum); a Pasco deputy was fired for mistreating animals (kind unspecified); 2 whales beached themselves (obvs desperate, I'd never choose Pasco County); a man involved in an assault and vandalism case bizarrely claimed he was just chasing his kitten (Is this some sort of new drugspeak? Like the old "chasing the dragon" for smoking opium? His pic looked he was on meth. But so did most of these Floridians that made the papers. It must be the new look.) And finally, a mother defended her son who burglarizes homes-while naked. (The son was naked, not the mother.) WHEW!

BookDeath 8 Aug 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well it's Florida

I will never make fun of our tractor crossing signs again...they are tame in comparison...wow...how oddly interesting...not sure I would want to live there, but I still think California has Florida beat for strange "crimes"... 🙂

It's an exciting world.

The world is more weird all the time and I firmly believe a lot of it is meth related. I look back now and can see that my former friends included some of those dingbats. One sure sign today is when you see that they simply cannot comb their hair. Women of this type often look like they have not washed their hair in a week.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:382157
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.