Agnostic.com

4 2

LINK Iran seizes foreign oil tanker smuggling fuel in Persian Gulf – state media — RT World News

I'm posting more from RT lately, because I like reading my news from MORE than just one country's news sources.
Those who read exclusively from the news sources of their own country because they believe that it is the ONLY true view are just like the christians who read from one 2000 year-old fucking book, and then think they have the keys to the universe.
Besides, they think that they can intimidate others by bitching when someone posts from a news source they do not like . . . . . not happening.

Archeus_Lore 7 Aug 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Watch out ....if the oil was bought by ExxonMobil USA will start WW3 for their profits....remember who Pompeo replaced ?

The xian "book" is only 600 years old and the 2000 year calendar is fake back dated from 1300 yrs ago by the Vatican jealous of Muslim Jewish and Chinese calendars....none of it is factual or reliably extracted from Hebrew with no vowels aramaic paranoid gibberish and Constantine inventing the bullshit story to make his troops happy

Really time to free the Iranian people from these gangster mullahs!

zesty Level 7 Aug 4, 2019

I too watch opposing news services. Al jazeera US, RT TV and Fox news. RT is controlled by Putin and I've found it biased. Grabbing a news paper on a flight out of Beijing, I forget the name China News English maybe or something like that? It was very biased toward NK. Just like CNN and MSNBC can be biased towards liberal issues. It's more important than ever to use critical thought to clear out the smoke. I believe you need to look at other countries news also in order to have an unbiased opinion. It's possible in my opinion that Iran is holding the UK's tanker as hostage for their tanker in Brazil. Iran has been cornered and will strike out anyway they can. I'm sure there is more to come.

Exacly, you cannot get the big picture if you do like the christians do . . . seems like people on this site could see that, but there are some who are still far to christian in their thought processes.

Someone on this site, a trump supporter told me that I do not know how the economy is doing in the US because I did not live there. Well what can one say to that.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:383793
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.