Agnostic.com

28 13

Wondering if anyone else is afraid of this.

I wonder if anyone else ever thinks about what some people if got in power would do to people like us. In Germany before Hitler it was a very libral place for the most part. So it can happen. It can happen and does now on a small scale. We see it in the news right wing nut hurting people. Think of what we do not see. As a man I know you can if by your self get the h--- beat out of you, over saying the wrong thing around some people. Right wing christain nuts do sometimes go after people and causing them untold troubles. It is unblieveable but here in the south you can be attacked, with words for sure by a group of stranges, that do not know each other over beliefs. So yes I do worry about it.

arronpaul46 6 Mar 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

28 comments (26 - 28)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Lest we forget it happened in the oldest democracy in South America with the CIA's help. Chile` when the military with Pinochet took the government & murdered the President. This is why as a liberal I support the 2nd Amendment. No other country has this freedom. I am always amazed there aren't more gun deaths in a nation of 350 million.

We are fortunate that the mass of people are much more open than some of our current politicians and those that bribe them.

No. Succumbing to the terrorists (terrorism comes in many forms) is not my idea of a life worth living.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:38380
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.