Agnostic.com

7 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Who cares when you're dead. My brother and his wife are donating their bodies to the forensic department at Texas State University. I will probably do that too. No fuss no muss. If they could put me in a hefty bag and have my body taken to the dump, that would be okay too.

@SeaGreenEyez I see. Sorry. ๐Ÿ™‚ I had a mother in law they could blow up if they wished. Would she already have to be among the departed?

Whatโ€™s next? Using them for police ballistics testing or target practice? Not what you expect when donating to science.

The Boing Boing threw me....this is serious....military has plenty of enemy bodies to experiment on but the value of a 78 year old woman in an American war vehicle drove over an IED escapes me about a cadaver thawing out inside....

the "military" has blasted enough helpless civilians in foreign countries. you would think that they would have already done enough research.

I have no idea what karma has in store for that monster. I bet Stephen King would find it interesting.

WTF!

Nasty shit normally goes to medical school for training medical students

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:383972
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.