Agnostic.com

8 1

Why, after what has happened, are people so afraid of a "purity test"?

If money coming from Wall Street corrupts and it has been proven small donations can bring in money with right candidate why are people against the so called purity test of no wall street money. It's one issue.

Satirewriter 4 Mar 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I hate when people say the Democrats have to be as corrupt as the Republicans to try and win because of campaign money. They say that people like me are too "pure" and can never get anything done. How is it working out so far?

Big money has pretty much destroyed our democracy. Intellectual laziness and the fact we have the lowest voter turnout of all the other democracies doesn't help either.

Good question.

I'm actually entirely with you. In the last election, Bernie was the only tolerable candidate running on a major party ticket. I'm rather further to the left of him, but he had a few good ideas.

Never heard of a political purity test and have no idea what it means.

Consertaves are inventing reasons to criticize progressives. The more vocal we get, the worse they will become. Their beliefs are irrational, and they don't use reason when criticizing, except perverted reason.

I don't see that any of them are "afraid" of much of anything.
They've been getting around whatever rules have been in place forever.

Because wall street (and other special interests) give ALOT of money and businesses are people too - don't ya know - lol!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:38479
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.