Agnostic.com

9 1

Song/artist recommendations.

Must be something released in the last year.
My playlist in the car needs updating

Crimson67 8 Mar 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Apex Level 4 Mar 19, 2018

My favorite new band: Highly Suspect.

Duke Level 8 Mar 19, 2018

What type of music do you like? rock, rap, disco....etc

@Crimson67 I have been listening to: Here come the mummies, Sister Sparrow and the Dirty Birds. Musical tastes are very personal best of luck in your search and please share what you add to your playlist.

Apex Level 4 Mar 18, 2018

I'm a bit of an old (rocking) fart when it comes to music, I couldn't name anything from the last 12 months without looking it up and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't like much if any, but if I find something before the/your season's over I'll let you know 🙂

I love music, don't get me wrong, but still I don't care much about music keeping me amused during the day or night. There is so much that consumes my day that I don't need addition. Sorry.

Gert Level 7 Mar 17, 2018

I can only recomend1930's throug 1970"s. The last years music I have heard I generally turn off.

Check with Sadoi on this site... she really has an interesting music selection...

[bit.ly]
Note: if link doesn't work, try opening in a new tab or window.
Absolute favorite of the last year, maybe longer. This band was a major contributor to the soundtrack of my formative period. This album returned me to that positivity and hopefulness. Saw them in an intimate venue at the end of last year, they all hung out and chatted with everyone that approached. Sincere folks.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:38482
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.