Agnostic.com

17 3

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this site and very excited about connecting with like minded people. Especially some in my area. Hope everyone has a great Saturday!

Carole313 3 Mar 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

17 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hi Carole, welcome to the community, take care.

Howdy and welcome!

Welcome!

Happy Saturday...about to head out and chug some green beer. Welcome aboard.

Nena Level 6 Mar 17, 2018

Hi Carole,

Welcome in. It's warm in here away from the winter winds. Pull up a chair and grab a drink of your choice. And whist your at the bar, I'll have a vitual beer with you. It's your round,

😉

Hi Carole. Welcome to the alternative underground. I hope you find your happiness here and everywhere.

Welcome Carole313...I hope you find stimulating and opinionated people here! Some opinions are mild, mellow and others on the harsh scale! But, I believe you will find a search for meaning, at the heart of them all (mostly)!

Welcome aboard.

Welcome, Carole!

Hi Carole. Welcome to the alternative underground. I hope you find your happiness here and everywhere.

Hi and welcome to our freethinker community.

Hello carol

How are you?

I'm very good thank you so much. what about you my love?

Welcome Carole! The more you explore here, the more fun you'll have. Enjoy!

Welcome aboard! I haven't been a member for long, but so far everyone has been awesome. I hope you find your experience to be the same!

Welcome

You may be surprised how many Atheists and Agnostics are in the Bible Belt.

Hello. Thank you, and have a great day yourself.

JimG Level 8 Mar 17, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:38489
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.