Agnostic.com

9 7

You people should be ashamed of yourselfs. Because of you guys and this site I have been neglecting my friends of Facebook and my two groups I run. Seriously I am really glad I found this site. You guys are all awesome.

Donto101 7 Mar 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Haha! I like it too, I loathe FB! I am so glad I am not on it anymore.

Eyes down, looking guilty. 🐶

We're terrible, I'm so sorry. That said, I've been neglecting my groups too! I don't run them, but I was pretty active in two of them and now that I've joined this site I have been too busy here to post much on there. Oops. The ones who are close to me still get FB messages, but still.

Love this place so much. It's been an enormous comfort and while I don't have any real friends just yet, I feel amazing whenever I'm here and can jump into the community.

No need to belabor the obvious. We are all aware of our awesomenesssssss. What I want to know is why you didn't break away sooner?

Things are much more positive here than on Facebook.

Thanks we appreciate your candor.

Thankyou

Whew. For a minute there I thought you had found out about the Swiss Maid in the swimming pool and the goat with the kebob skewers.

Wait we have Swiss Maid and goat with Kevin skewer?

Lol!

Right on! I've been neglecting my Facebook too. Way too many xtians....

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:38495
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.