Agnostic.com

3 0

LINK Chris Rock’s ‘bet he white’ joke about mass shooters slammed as ‘racist' - AOL Entertainment

How stereotypically common is this becoming with Trump's rhetoric as the catalyst? Should Chris be vilified? When it comes to comedians is it just a matter of bad taste or bad timing?

IAJO163 8 Aug 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

First of all, racists don't even know the meaning of the word racism. And that's the first problem. Then there's the "outrage" at being called out, and the need to say that it's someone else being racist, and not you. And I really don't think there's such a thing as "racism" against white people in this country. Based on the definition of racism as I read it, it's just not possible. Prejudice, yes. But not racism.

And this quote is priceless: “If a white person posted this about black people their career would be over but when it’s the other way around nobody gives two s***s,” when police are killing black people, our President attacks black people, Fox "news" attacks black people.

The problem is, Racist Conservatives are so fragile they just can't handle a joke... especially when it's true.

As for the post, I've been seeing it all over my social media, and until the title of this article spelled it out, I totally didn't get it. "D'oh!"

@ Benthoven Great response!

I wish we white folk would stop calling blacks "racists" in order to deflect some of our behaviors onto someone else. This is another knee jerk reaction of pointing a finger at anyone except ourselves or those like us. All I can say is that we lived in a fu*ked up country.

Bad timing. But he was right😟

Absolutely

let's not comment on his timing. his timing is impeccable. "too soon?" maybe.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:385756
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.