Agnostic.com

5 1

Even though I am an atheist most of my friends believe in a supreme being .Your thoughts on this .

richiegtt 8 Nov 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The area I live in also has people who say the same but only a small percentage of them ever go to "their" church.

That is how it is virtually everywhere in the U.S. I live not too far from Portland Oregon, where they (at least admit to) have the lowest church attendance of any major city in the eU.S.

I am in the same situation. i respect everyone's right to have his or her own belief or non-belief. I do not discuss religion with my friends and family unless they try to force their beliefs on me. Then I hit them with logic and scientific fact and questions about the inconsistencies in their religious books and that usually shuts them up.

I am also surrounded by believers, which is why I am here 🙂.

Get used to being in the minority...
I personally am not into the confrontation, unless someone pursues it..
I guess I don't feel the necessity to convert..or be converted

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:3859
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.