Agnostic.com

5 0

What is your favorite snack / small meal?

• 3 votes
  • 1 vote
  • 1 vote
  • 0 votes
  • 0 votes
  • 0 votes
  • 0 votes
  • 3 votes
Reignmond 7 Mar 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I voted for cereal, as I do like cereal almost any time of day or night, but one of my favorites is Reduced Fat Wheat Thins and some port wine cheese. So very good together.Now I'm making myself hungry just thinking about it

LizL Level 5 Mar 18, 2018

I have tried to develop a taste for dark wine due to its health benefit and lower sugar than grape juice (I gotta watch my figure). I have been buying non-alcoholic Fre wine...it's ok. But being a closet Mad Chemist in the kitchen, I tried mixing some with diet berry green tea...that was actually fairly good!

Toast, possibly with marmite on 🙂

While your Marmite is fine, Bovril is the thing! It is probably a cultural thing.

Do you prefer toast made over a burner rather than in a toaster? That is how me Mom used to make it. It has a totally different flavor and texture.

@Reignmond Toast and bovril works fine too and I like the video as well 🙂

@Reignmond I use a grill, don't own a toaster, but I think a grill allows for more finesse with the colour of your toast 🙂

Who doesn't like tacos?

Icecream

I always have about a case of instant noodles of some sort. I got hooked on them while I was a poor college student.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:38732
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.