Agnostic.com

8 10

LINK Walmart heirs are making $4 million every hour and $100 million a day: report | Raw Story

And let's not overlook: Wal-Mart is saving $7 Billion a year since Trump's tax cuts.

58% of Wal-Mart employees are using Federal SNAP (Food Stamps) Benefits, 62% are using state Expanded Medicaid and/or Medicare, and Wal-Mart then corners 28% of the SNAP benefits in sales to consumers.

Meaning? Keep employees entrenched in poverty and they'll keep making Wal-Mart and the Walton heirs billions per year.

#livingthedream

SeaGreenEyez 9 Aug 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If Sam Walton could see what his children have done with his company, it would make him sick. If he saw how customers and employees were being treated he would really be pissed off.

Let’s hope everyone votes with their debit cards. I am sure there must be alternate retailers in USA, like thousands of independents!

In the cities there are options. In small towns in Texas they ran most of the small businesses out of business. That is their business models in small towns.

@Sticks48 It is. In this small community we went from having five grocerry stores and three tire stores to one grocery store and no tire stores. It's wmart or nothing 😟

@freeofgod That is their business model. Small businesses cannot compete with their buying power. Between San Marcos and New Braunfels on I-35 is a Walmart distribution center. It is one of the largest buildings I have ever seen. I would like to go inside just to see how it operates. I know this, they have to be using golf carts to get around this place. You ain't walkin' it.

They don’t make much off of me! I probably don’t go in a Walmart more than once or twice a year if that. But then I try to contribute as little as possible to the consumer economy. (I don’t do a lot of shopping!)

Clinton's pushed up the Walton heirs from Arkansas millions MADE IN USA to billions from overseas sweat shops where hundreds have been burned alive

And I'll bet that they are considered 'great americans',right?😠

And that"s no joke..

Yeah and trump supporters

bobwjr Level 10 Aug 12, 2019
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:387738
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.