Agnostic.com

11 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

and eventually she will die - but will god do it?

How bloody ''lovely'' of him!

God is soooo not dangerous. But his followers are really whacked-out nutjobs.

Oh yes, they are!

Oogly boogly boogly!
Unga bunga bunga!
I the faymeux Dr Gris Gris
conjurer extraordinaire
do invoke the spirit
of the Swamp Goddess
the Great Mama Roux
to seize this dubious priestling
sprinkle him with mojo dust
and render him unto
a big pot of boiling gumbo!

Adam Fanning another member of the Christian crap beard brigade (as opposed to my own crap but superior atheist beard) of hate mongering loud mouth filth spewers.

These bastards following the lawyered up methods set in place by Steven (Yes God does spell it like that) Anderson, always stay just this side of the law by never directly inciting violence against the person. Anderson and Fanning are masters of the weasel words such as

"I would like to see everyone who is not me killed by the righteous wrath of god, not that I ever would nor would encourage others to do such a thing! Though admittedly the world would be better of without the sodomites, feminists, witches, non whites, non Christians, catholics and other abomination against the LAWD! I can only Pray god will see fit to silence their blasphemous tongues, one way...or another, in his loving mercy or more likely by His righteous vengeance!"

However they will one day slip up and find themselves in clink, or hoisted by their own petard, perhaps up on to a gallows tree?

Sounds like a threat to me.. he should be arrested!

Hmmm...
There were no specific, reallistic statements from this asshole. First amendment rights.

@zesty someone once said " Manson didnt kill anyone either "

But of course. An intelligent, creative, smart and beautiful woman speaks her mind! Outrageous!

zesty Level 7 Aug 13, 2019

I like Sarah !

@Buddha So do I. But evangelists want us in the kitchen, barefooted, cooking their food and listening to their raving.

You gotta love those old testament Christian's. All touchy feely and all.

This is hate speech. Same as stochastic terrorism, goes back to the Crusades. This country is going down the religious rabbit hole at an alarming rate. It is not the majority that believe this it is that not enough are willing to stand up and call these people what they are.

Of course he Did..cuz Jaaazus wasn't a Jew..and actually hates them.. As does the Gaaawd of Abraham..lololol

Why is that not illegal? I understand freedom of speech but that is incitement to kill.

He just asked god to kill her. No specific instructions.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:388184
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.