Agnostic.com

13 3

Clintons kill Epstein?

Did the Clintons have Epstein killed? yes or no

• 3 votes
  • 20 votes
Grecio 7 Aug 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Whether the Clintons did it or not, he didn't kill himself.

Fuck no. I think you did it. And since people love to change the subject of my posts, do you think Trump ever grabbed anyone's pussy? Is Trump an idiot or not? Are the people who believe everything Trump says idiots? When someone says they are the least of something they are admitting to being that something right? On second thought it was you and Melania that killed Epstein to cover up more adulterous sex by the IOTUS

lerlo Level 8 Aug 14, 2019

Mr Mustard in the Library with the lead pipe. Lol. Is this poll for real? Hahahaha

I am sticking to the he's not dead theory. (I may have to reduce my intake of murder mystery shows and novels).

If the Clinton's had that much power, Trump would have been dead 3 years ago.

everyone in america has the power to easily kill almost anyone - just buy a rifle and practice a little

Lock Them Up 😀

Varn Level 8 Aug 13, 2019

Bullshit theory deflect from trump

bobwjr Level 10 Aug 13, 2019

Of course not.

Deb57 Level 8 Aug 13, 2019

only a complete and total moron would think the Clintons had anything to do with it.

Then my mother is a complete and total moron. She insists that the Clinton body count thing has never been debunked, and when I show her sites like Snopes and Fact Check, she just asserts that they're part of the coverup. Conspiracy theories are unfalsifiable, since the believers can just ad hoc rationalize any opposing evidence as part of a coverup.

@wjwolfe half my damn family is the same way. I come by knowledge of them honestly.

@JeffMesser I hear ya, my mom believes a good chunk of available conspiracies. 9/11, JFK, HAARP, the Illuminati, Sandy Hook being a false flag, etc. I try not to talk to her about it too much.

Whenever Trump hollers "conspiracy!", it's a sure sign he's the one whose been doing the conspiring!

Who runs the justice department? Who has been accused of raping a 13 year old? Who hired a 16 year old masseuse at their Florida estate and business? Reevaluate your asinine question.

It is just more of Trumps rambling. When crap pops in his head, it just slides right out the mouth.

MrDMC Level 7 Aug 13, 2019

The prison had a substitute officer keeping watch, and he didn't watch. Too many coincidences. The Clintons did it.

Why? How? More photos and evidence of a tRump and Epstein connection. Just b.s by the liar in chief. Try a little Shakespeare , "Me thinks the lady protests too much."

"Too many coincidences"

So what is the right number of coincidences? You know unlikely things happen all the time, right? The fact that your personal intuition says this is too suspicious is not evidence of anything.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:388243
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.