Agnostic.com

6 4

LINK The FDA Is Literally Warning People Not to Drink Bleach Now

Darwin lives!
This ranks right up there with the Tide Pod Challenge and the Cinnamon Challenge.

jerry99 8 Aug 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This is very sad indeed. But, I'm a little upset that this warning may now prevent some people from winning a Darwin Award.

I had a student with autism (teen) tell me about this about 2 years ago. He seen it on the internet. He wanted to try to get rid of his autism. I read to him what bleach does to the human body and assured him that this was not a cure. I made him promise he would not do anything like this and I contacted home to let them know what he was thinking. It's crazy but sometimes someone can be desperate and not use common sense or may not have the capacity to understand.

Job security . Sad 🙁

Natural selection at work.

This is why the number of stupid people is on the rise. We are thwarting natural selection.

Wow, that's a very good point!

Not sure how, but I suspect this has something to do with Trump.
Also:
Trooper finds parked driver playing Pokemon Go on 8 phones
A Washington state trooper who pulled over to help what he thought was a disabled vehicle found something else instead: The driver had eight phones simultaneously playing the video game Pokemon Go.
[apnews.com]
Seen on Axios newsletter

At least he was not going down the road at the same time.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:389741
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.