Agnostic.com

4 3

LINK Proud Boys Declare Portland Rally A Success

And they're absolutely right. It is absolutely beyond me why people play into the nonsense with Trump. It's as if his mental midgetry is contagious. From Antifa to "the Squad" ... it ALL plays BAD for anyone NOT conservative. This is no way to attract undecided voters thereby playing right into the 2016 playbook. smh

SeaGreenEyez 9 Aug 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

True that you post.....Antifa is far worse than ANTI-kkklan hundreds of counter protesters attacking a few dozen white hoods....beating back violence with violence is far inferior to fighting fire with gallons of watery truth ....after all just a cup of water melts the wicked witch of the west to death....TrumpOLINI tweets are gasoline on every fist fight and gunFIRE

Well shit... My SMITE button stopped working!

Why does anyone want a sign of Donald Trump's support? Maybe they are starting a conservative business. I'm also anti-fascist but I cannot understand a group who runs around with covered faces as an image. Are they wanting to be Superheros? All of this is what happens when you allow Reality TV to enter the White House and suddenly we have Reality POTUS. It is no wonder that the rest of the world is laughing at America today. Sometimes I want to laugh also through my tears.

The best way for Portland to handle this would be to issue the Proud Babies a permit for a limited area, and then advise everyone else to avoid the area. Also advise the media to ignore them.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:390350
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.